Старший гидрогеолог в офис SRK в Москве
SRK Consulting is an international consulting practice, providing globally integrated consulting services to the international mining industry. The SRK Group employs over 1,400 professional consultants internationally and has 45 offices in 20 countries on 6 continents.
SRK Consulting (Russia) is the leading international mining consultant with a permanent office in Russia. We are looking for applicants with operational experience to play a leading role in developing this business.
The challenges we can offer the successful candidate include involvement in a wide range of projects and working in a dynamic environment.
Good communication, technical report writing and project management skills are essential. Good spoken and written English is critical.
- fulfilment of a wide range of technical hydrogeological assignments, including characterization of groundwater conditions, assessment of groundwater impact, water balance modelling and studies, development of design documentation and groundwater storage estimates;
- undertaking field investigations, including rock and soil drilling supervision, installation of piezometers, groundwater monitoring and sampling, set-up of monitoring equipment, organization and implementation of pumping tests and other field investigations;
- analysis of field data, provision of conclusions and recommendations based on the results of field investigations;
- development of commercial proposals;
- project management in line with the approved work programme. Reporting in accordance with the schedule and budget.
Requirements for job candidate:
- degree in hydrogeology and geotechnical engineering;
- relevant work experience of 5-10 years, preferably in the private design institutions;
- knowledge of geology and hydrogeology, and application of the knowledge at all design stages;
- experience in hydrogeological studies.
- work experience in the mining industry;
- ability to write technical reports;
- experience in computer modelling of hydrogeological systems;
- skills in using GIS;
- ability to work independently and in a team.
In return, we offer an attractive remuneration package consisting of:
- a competitive salary;
- annual performance related bonuses;
- employment in accordance with the Russian legislation;
- 8-hour working day Monday-Friday;
- Medical Insurance + Life Insurance.
Please submit your CV in English to the attention of Alla Kuvshinova for Senior Hydrogeologist position, e-mail: email@example.com